Thursday, October 22, 2009

My Wife

Wendy is an amazing woman.  Seriously,  she can be an absolute whirlwind.  And Generally is.  She gets more done in an hour than I can get done in two days.  I don't understand how she can come into my office and clean everything in sight and straighten it up in the time I go to the bathroom.

This happens a lot.  (the cleaning stuff) (And me going to the bathroom).  I suppose it has something to do with her list.  These things are endless and perhaps you have seen them.  She has a list of places where she want to visit, lists of projects, lists of things to do today and so on.

Her list today included bank, postoffice, taking pictures, making videos, going to the school for more pictures, fixing dinner, fixing breakfast, cleaning two rooms for guests, taking Mikey to school (my list is not in order)  picking Mikey up from School, editiing pictures, fixing the fax for one of the guests, posting her videos to the internet and I am sure there was more.  Just today.  And she got it  all done.  I probably left out two or three.

In spite of this, she gets the craziest comments from people all of the time.  Things like "since Mikey is in School you probably are lost" or "Why don't you come and join __________club or society or organization.

She gets people wanting her to donate her time for this and that or to show them how to do this or that when all along she has her list to complete.  I admire her for her stoicism.  I would bout have to strangle someone who made any demands on my time if I were that busy. 

She keeps things going here daily and always has a list ready for tomorrow.


Michael J.

No comments:

Post a Comment